The Oscars have been highlighting groundbreaking films, their directors, and those who play roles within them for many years. This year will be the Oscars’ 91st annual Academy Awards. This year the awards are featuring nominees such as Melissa McCarthy, Lady Gaga, William Dafoe, Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Sam Elliott, and many others.
Each year the top nominees of these prestigious awards receive bags full of gifts ranging everywhere from a-list vacations to innovative wellness products. This year however swag bag recipients will also be receiving some cannabis goodness. This goodness is coming in the form of infused luxury cannabis chocolates from Coda Signature.
Coda Signature luxury cannabis chocolate truffles and infused bath bombs are award-winning top-shelf products praised by many. If there is a cannabis product out there today that is helping to break stigma regarding cannabis consumption, it is Coda Signature.
The Coda Signature Selection
The Coda Signature Crescendo Collection includes 6 truffles infused with 10mg of THC in each piece. Within the collection, recipients will be able to enjoy 2 of each taste bud tantalizing flavors. The Crescendo Collection includes the following varieties of truffles.
- Juniper Lemon – A white chocolate truffle lightly scented with fresh lemons and Juniper berries.
- Earl Grey – A milk chocolate truffle with an infusion of Earl Grey tea. Includes a naturally sweet flavor from Colorado honey.
- Burnt Caramel– A tasty caramel truffle infused with Maldon salt crystals.
All truffles offered in collections by Coda Signature are handmade utilizing unparallel ingredients and are designed to “excite the eye and arouse the pallet.”
Other A-List Worthy Gifts
Alongside these award-winning THC infused chocolate recipients of these swag bags will also receive a week at the Golden Door Spa in Cali valued at roughly $10K, Closys dental products, It’s a 10 Haircare hairdryers, as well as another cannabis-infused gift. Recipients will receive a facial moisturizer from High Beauty which includes a cannabis seed extract but not active THC content.
Cannabis Oscar Appearances Through the Years
This isn’t the first-time cannabis has made a red-carpet appearance at the Oscars either.
Last year at the Oscars, cannabis made its presences known in several ways.
- Whoopi Goldberg who has a cannabis-infused product line performed interviews with the media during red carpet proceedings of the Oscars.
- The host that year, Jimmy Kimmel made several jokes about the plant.
- Flow Kana, an organic small craft cannabis cultivation company gifted pre-rolls and jars of their cannabis to stars at the Oscars as well.
- Before the Oscars, stars were invited to the Beverly Hilton to enjoy some A-list treatment. Here they were also able to learn more about several cannabis businesses and brands such as Hora Skin Care, W!nk, and Genifer M as well as many different CBD product offerings.
Cannabis is going mainstream, there is no doubt about it. Seeing cannabis in such a capacity at the Oscars is another sign that the tides are turning when it comes to cannabis!